1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The campaign is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document over the age of 21 years.
3. The campaign is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any applicant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the campaign and the participant’s participation of the mentorship and training programme.
5. By participating in this campaign participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This campaign is open from 16 August 2021 to 27 August 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
Applicants must have been running business for minimum a year
Applicants must be the business owner
Applicants must be older than 21 years of age
Applicants must be digitally connected with access to internet and data
Applicants must be committed to growing the business
Applicants must be prepared to make a formal commitment to undertaking and completing the programme
Applicants must be committed to learning, and expanding their knowledge and expertise
Applicants must have sound knowledge of their business/industry sector
Preference given to female-owned and led business
Preference given to black-owned business, but all may apply
Preference given to South African citizens and permanent residents
8. To enter, participants will be required to complete the sign up form with their contact details.
9. The breakdown of the mentorship and training program is as below:
• Mentorship and training over 3 months which includes: o Access to x13 90 minute training modules o Mentorship sessions o Peet to peer network sessions o Membership to Lionesses of Africa digital community & profile o KPI’s to measure success • Mentorship and training programmes are not exchangeable and non-transferable
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
10. The qualifying 300 candidates will be selected by Sunlight & Lionesses of Africa between 30 August 2021 and 9 September 2021
11. The qualifying candidates will need to supply all the information required correctly (Email address, contact number, residential address) within 7 days of notification.
12. A copy of these rules can be found on the Sunlight South Africa website under notes throughout the period of the campaign or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860-572-861.
13. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
17. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
18. Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
19. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the campaign immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this campaign and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
20. In the event that the mentorship and training program is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the mentorship and training program, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the mentorship and training program of equal value.
21. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the entrants or chosen candidates.
22. The decision made by Sunlight & Lionesses of Africa is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Participation in the campaign constitutes acceptance of the campaign rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
24. This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
25. All participants in this campaign release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this campaign and these terms and conditions.