1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document over the age of 18 years.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This promotional competition is open from 1 August to 31 August 2022. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. To enter, participants will be required to complete the sign up form with their contact details.
9. Participants may only enter once.
10. The breakdown of the prize is as below:
Entrants stand a chance to win 1 of 20 Sunlight hampers which includes 1x ikhoka Move Pro Card Machine to the value of R499
Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are non-transferable
11. The winners will be selected on 5 September 2022 by means of a random draw and will be contacted via contact number supplied from the FB lead gen form.
12. The winners will need to supply all the information required correctly (Email address, contact number, residential address) within 7 days of notification to claim the prize.
13. The winners will have their hampers delivered to their chosen address by 30 September 2022.
14. A copy of these rules can be found on the Sunlight South Africa Facebook page under notes, and Sunlight website, throughout the period of the competition, on our website, or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860-572-861.
15. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
17. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner and iKhoka https://www.ikhokha.com/
19. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
21. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
22. Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
23. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
24. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
25. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
26. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
29. All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.