Making bathtime fun for kids
Making bathtime enjoyable is a must for any parent who wants to remain sane. Avoid unnecessary trouble and tears by making it as fun as possible for your kids. As the bathtime experts, we not only bring you a wide range of bath soaps to choose from, we also bring you this nifty list of ideas to keep your kids busy, while also getting a scrub.
Making bath paint
- Shaving foam
- Food colouring
- Muffin tray
- Paint brushes
- Fill each muffin tray with shaving foam, just like you would mini meringues.
- Add a different colour to each tray and blend the colour well.
There you have it, a colour palette that any artist would be proud of! Now your kids can paint their hearts out in the bath without any permanent art to clean up afterwards.
Making bath crayons
- 1 x bar of Sunlight Bath Soap
- Warm water
- Food colouring
- Cheese grater
- Empty glue stick containers (optional)
- Finely grate the bar of Sunlight Bath Soap.
- Mix 5 tablespoons of soap with 1 tablespoon of warm water and mix to form a thick paste.
- Add a few drops of food colouring and knead like you would bread dough.
- Mould into rough crayon shapes or press into old glue stick containers that act like a mould.
- Leave to set.
If your kids like bathing but don’t like soap, then these crayons are the perfect solution!
Learning about scents and smells
Jelly packets in different flavours
Simply add the jelly to the bath water and play a guessing game with the kids. Which flavour does their bath water smell like?
Bathtime with Sunlight Bath Soaps is a breeze. If you’ve got tricks to keep your kids happy, why not share them with other parents on our Facebook page here.